4.14.2005

Yesterday, for some reason, while I was monitoring a new agent, her voice kind of mesmorized me. She wasn't saying anything sexy, in fact she was talking about access cards and serial numbers. But something in her voice really got to me. Just listening to the sound of her voice, and the way she giggled, I really wanted to know who it was.

So I found out. Hispanic mix (maybe white but I hope not, I'm done with crazy white chicks), tall, long hair, really pretty. Now I just got to get the nerves up to approach her.

I kept thinking, what about her voice got to me. So I had Nick listen in. When I asked him what he thought he said she sounds 13. At first I thought he was kidding, because he was referring to an inside joke we have. It's about something Dr. Drew said on Loveline. When a person gets abused as a child, you can tell by their voice. For example, a 25 year old woman who was raped at 5 sounds like a 5 year old when you close your eyes and listen to her voice.

I would fall for a girl that sounds needy. Every girl I've ever been with has some issue, be it sexual abuse, parental neglect, divorced parents, I've seen them all.

So it comes down to me wanting a girl who needs me. I need to feel indispensable to her, like I'm the only person that can comfort her. I guess I'm not issue free either. Maybe no one is.


No comments: