4.11.2005

Work is fucking dragging on. I can't stand it. All the fucking happy people, hugging and kissing. Everywhere you look you see a couple, fuck them. I wonder how long I'll keep this job if I take an early out.

Tim asked me how I got over Michelle last time this happened. I guess I wallowed in self hate for a few months until I started seeing Kelly. Kind of lifted me out of my shit hole. Only to send me back. Yeah, I think I'll take an early out. Go get a beer with Nick. Maybe meet someone new, there's no reason to wait for months.

In the song Fuck You Lucy, Slug mentions that she should get a tattoo, the word WARNING, so guys have the choice to not get involved. Maybe I should get that tattoo. When ever I get my heart broken it's because I broke her's first. No excuse if they see the warning. Sounds like a good idea.


No comments: