7.04.2005

Back at work today. Still have a hole in leg, but it's getting smaller. Still hate this place and that's not changing. Talked with Corpus a few days ago, he's left the friendly confines of Clientlogic for better things. Extremely tempted to follow him. Not sure how much more soul sapping I can take from this place.

Speaking of Corpus, I got to hang out with him Saturday. He went with us to the Weezer/Chili Peppers concert. I wish more of my friends could of gone, but we had a short supply of tickets. As it stands, Grey, Tech, Corpus and Cheetah went with me, only Creepy Bunny was missing. Everyone had a fun time. Even with the hole in my leg I made it to the front when the Peppers came out. Fucking awesome. Unfortunately, both Tech's and Cheetah's camera's were considered 'professional' and they made us take them back to the car. That was shitty. Got a few cell phone pics but they suck.

Lets see, what else has been going on? I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with Kelsey. It was a total chick flick but I loved it. I had to watch War of the Worlds to get a little testosterone back but that film sucked ass. Hanging out with Kelsey reminded me of how many people I don't see anymore. Kelsey, Martin, Mike and a few others from the Suncoast days, friends I enjoyed chillin' with but just don't anymore. No real reason why I don't, I just don't. I feel bad because I do enjoy their company. I guess I have a problem getting close to too many people. I usually only have one or two close friends and usually one of them is my girlfriend, if and when I a have one. More than that I just feel like I'm being pulled apart. So sorry guys, I'll call you up. And Kelsey, I promise I won't wait two months before calling you again. :)

I just hung up on a couple people. Fucking losers, quit watching TV you fat fucks. This job is making me bitter. If I start openly surfing the web, I wonder how long before these bastards catch me and if they would fire me on the spot. Ten more minutes until break.

What the fuck is that smell??? Can't these fucks close their asshole while they work? Fuck!!!!

No comments: