7.31.2005

2:25am OK, I'm going to sleep now. I think my brain is tired enough now to allow a few hours of sleep. I guess I'll see Cheetah later today. Hopefully everything is cool. Peace.

Favorite Verse:
Hey lady I don't mean to be so forward
but I got no other choice
soon I'll be across the border
tour mode, I'm leaving in the am
but I want to spend this evening breathing in your fragrance
to long since I've seen my better half
sometimes you gotta let go
close your eyes and let it crash
road through life is the only one I have to give
lonely isn't a strong enough adjective
to describe all the nights that I've tried to grip tight
I lack the necessary tools to help me get right
so take your place as the temporary savior
while I'm looking at your face
like I'll be tested on it later
I bet you like to fuck but you love to argue
poke a hole into my chest and pull my heart through
up to my room for cigarettes and cartoons
or we can sit right here and try to guard these bar stools
I'll take you anyway that I can have you
bring along your ethics and your issues and your taboos
it's not the standard free bird situation
but your talking to these pieces of a man that's trying to make it
through the puzzles, travels, struggles, battles
the body pillow pimp trying to snuggle with my shadow
we can stay proper
keep the clothes on
no pressure
just hold me and pretend like you've known me forever
won't you be my woman tonight

- Slug on Woman Tonight


No comments: