5.14.2005

What's up with me calling people when I'm drunk? I really fucked up, let Cheetah see a side of me I wasn't ready to share. So now, she says she's just a rebound girl. That's not what I wanted her to be, but in reality, I guess she is. I guess we'll see where it goes. But I can tell it won't go where I want it to. What did I expect? Like Atmosphere said:
"can't imagine anything as small
as alcohol and hormones turning out to be anything big"


And then my roommate situation is going to hell. I'm sorry Tim, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm a hard person to live with, I know that. We've had good times though, give me a chance and there will be more. I know I treat you like a little brother, that's going to stop now, you deserve more. I should probably be telling this to you face to face but I don't do that very well. Dick move on my part, that's why I'll buy you lunch...

Welcome to my world peeps.


No comments: