5.10.2005

Lesbians: Competition or Comrades? Bi-Sexuals: Greedy Bastards!

Last night was the most fun I've had in a long time. Let me start at the beginning. We invited this girl from work over to drink. She'd been over the day before and we played drinking games, so we thought it'd be cool to do again. Her code name will be Cheetah. Now Cheetah happens to call herself a lesbian. Cheetah calls me and tells me some of her friends are coming over. So the guys, three of us, think "yes, girls." They show up, in walks Mouse, Pink Panther and Biker Chick. All work with us, all are lesbians. Now, for maybe the first time in 2 months we've lived here, there are more girls than guys, but the girls are only interested in each other. Fuck it, lets get drunk and maybe they'll make out in front of us.

So we play some games, do some shots, smoke some cheap cigars, you know the routine. Pink Panther shows us her pierced, size D breast, yeah only one is pierced. Not bad. Next thing we know, Cheetah and Biker Chick are locked in the room together. As we all crowd around we hear moans and ass slaps. Pink Panther wants in, she finally makes it into the room but gets dismissed. She gets mad and leaves with Mouse. One guy leaves with them. Now it's down to Cheetah, Biker Chick, Tim and I. Once the two girls are done they come out, we all go into my room and as I play cds, everyone sings along, the girls kiss a bit on my bed. After maybe 40 min of that we decide to go to bed.

Cheetah quickly claims my room for hers, makes me lock the door so Biker Chick can't come in, because I guess she doesn't really like Biker Chick. Yeah, they may be lesbians but they're still girls, cuckoo. Now since it's my room, there's no way in hell I'm giving up my bed for a lesbian. So I lay down and she lays down. She put her head on my chest and hugged me and had her leg on top of me. We start talking about anything and everything, religion, music, girls, movies, and all the while just kind of hugging and feeling up on each other. Next thing I know, while I'm in mid-sentence she kisses me. Hard. We kiss for a bit, then she pulls away and says "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." I almost speechless.

After that we talked some more, hugged each other closer and ended up falling asleep like that. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time. It was really nice having someone in bed, even if there was no sex. Actually that's a huge part of why I enjoyed it. I love sex, but it was so refreshing that it wasn't necessary. At no point did I think "let's fuck" and I was drunk. Sex would have ruined the moment. Not to say I wouldn't like to in the near future, but at that point no sex was perfect.


1 comment:

Freon said...

I wouldn't post those here. They're for my pay per read site. Like I would really do that, please.