5.28.2005

I'm supposed to be in bed right now, catching up on all the sleep I've missed this last week. Saturday, today in other words, is my last day of vacation. It's been a hell of a week. Hell of a month, and if we're going back that far, it's been a hell of a year. I was thrown from paradise, and banished into hell, but I'm fighting my way back and doing a fine job of it, too. I wish I could go back to the way it was, but that way has closed, a new frontier lies ahead and it's up to me to boldly go. (damn that's cheesy)

So I have a girlfriend now. I enjoy hanging out with her and being with her. I hope that I'm not just using her as a rebound girl, she deserves more than that. She may not fill the hole that was left but I don't expect her to. She makes me happy, helps me forget the emptiness, what more can I ask for?

I have my new car, which is great and I love it. I have money in my pocket, which I also love. I have a $100 bottle of Patron Silver Tequila in the freezer, ice cold is how we do it. I have a civil, if not friendly relationship with Kelly. Life is looking up. It may not be paradise, but it sure isn't hell. (even though it feels like it outside, fuck it's hot)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now that, is a bottle of tequila!!!!


No comments: