6.16.2004

5 More Gmail Invites


I just received 5 more invites that I can hand out to Gmail. One of them is already gone leaving me with 4. Now the last 3 I had I gave them away on a first come first serve basis but the thing is that besides Dowingba, I have no idea who I gave them to. So this time around if you want one, post a comment about yourself. Tell me where you're from, what you do there, what brought you to my blog, what you're goals are, your mother's maiden name, your cat's eye color, I don't care, anything/whatever you want to talk about. I just want to be able to say, 'I'm giving this invite to so-and-so because _____.'

I wonder how Gmail decides when and how many invites I am allowed. For awhile there I had none after my original 3. Then suddenly I'm getting more every other day. It's cool though. If I don't get any takers I'll just hit up gmailswap again.

No comments: