7.04.2004

Hazy


Songs I always come back to while drinking.
Its been so long since I've been home
I've been gone, I've been gone way too long
Maybe I've forgotten all the things I miss
Oh, somehow I know there is more to life than this
I've said it too many times and I still stand firm
You get what you put in and people get what the deserve

Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why

I'm feeling pain as it came to an end
I said to shorty "I will always be your friend"
Now if you ever need me I will be right there
I aint going nowhere
For real

Lost Boyz - Me and My Crazy World

Bury me smilin'
with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral
let every rapper rock it
let tha hoes that I usta know
from way before
kiss me from my head to my toe
give me a paper and a pen
so I can write about my life of sin
a couple bottles of Gin
incase I don't get in
tell all my people i'm a Ridah
nobody cries when we die
we outlaws
let me ride

2Pac - Live Goes On

No comments: