5.03.2004

Life and Drama


I'm staring at this thinking what the fuck to write about. I feel shitty. I got drunk last night and went to work off of 4 hours of sleep which normally would be fine but hung over it's hell. And the last thing you want to do in this situation is talk to fucking retard customers. So was it worth it. Hell ya. I had a lot of fun last night. Hanging with Corpus and Mona. We played a little cards then decided to play Presidents and Assholes. I am a ruthless President. I'm more of a Dictator. You look at me funny, you drink. You move to slow on your turn, you drink. You make me drink, you drink. Twice. So ya we had a lot of fun.

We ended up at Palace Station to enjoy some of their 99 cent breakfast. We got into a discussion about how much tip you leave for a 99 cent meal. Your obviously broke which is why you would eat a 99 cent breakfast in the first place. And it's not like the service is that great. It's 2AM and the waitress sure as hell doesn't want to be there. She didn't chat us up, she didn't ask me how my food was, she didn't even bring me my drink the busser did, she didn't cook the food, all she did was write it down, why does she deserve a tip? Too bad I'm not a big enough dick to leave 15%. 15 cent tip would just have been wrong. So we gave her a couple bucks so she can afford her heroin habit. I'm Rick James Bitch!

I wasn't going to blog about his, you know, trying to censor my blog because these days you never know what family members are reading it. Mom. Hi. But anyways, fuck it, I'm Rick James. So this girl at work, out of the blue, looks at me and says 'I don't have a gag reflex.' Silence. How the hell do you answer that? You can't go around telling people stuff like that, you might send someone into shock. I was speechless. A tear came to my eye. She smiled and walked off. I wish I smoked cuz I needed a cigarette.

No comments: