5.17.2004

...


I want to blog about something meaningful, something with substance, but I have nothing. Oh there's a lot of shit packed into my brain but it's packed to tightly to get any of it out. So instead I'm sitting here in front of the computer, surfing, well not really surfing because it can't be called surfing when you only visit the same five or six pages over and over and over and over. Dammit, I know it's Sunday night but why don't you people post something new. I need it. I live through you, so fucking post.

I'm listening to Johnny Cash, and I just got done with Prince's latest album, Musicology. That's a weird jump but my taste is usually like that. I had a kick back a week or so ago, and everyone commented on how varied my mp3 collection is. I guess it's just a reflection of how confused I am mentally. God, I'm turning into a whiny bitch lately.

(Big Pun on queue)



No comments: