5.25.2004

Alphabet Music


I found this on some random blog I was cruising and thought it was cool, so I decided to do it. Do it to so we can compare. Just list your favorite band for every letter, that simple. Here's mine:

A. Atmosphere
B. Blink 182
C. Chi-Lites
D. DMX
E. Elvis
F. Foo Fighter (very hard letter)
G. Marvin Gaye
H. Hootie and the Blowfish
I. Enrique Iglesias
J. Michael Jackson
K. Kid Koala
L. LL Cool J
M. Bob Marley
N. No Doubt
O. Outkast
P. Prince
Q. Queen
R. Red Hot Chili Peppers
S. Shakira
T. Tupac
U. Usher
V. Velvet Underground
W. Wu-Tang Clan
X. Xzibit (shitty choice but only X I listen to)
Y. Weird Al Yankovic (couldn't think of anyone else)
Z. Rob Zombie

Wow, that was much harder than I thought it would be. I was distracted by the basketball game but still, I couldn't think of anything. I'm sure I left out some very obvious choices.

No comments: