8.02.2003

New Layout



I borrowed this new layout from bluerobot. I've been playing around with CSS and I liked the 3 column layout. So in order to learn more about CSS, I've been playing around with their code to see what everything does. As soon as I get some money I'll be getting my domain, and start using movable type instead of blogger. I got a few tips on good hosts that have everything MT needs to work, so that's my next goal. I know a few of the headings are to small, etc, but I don't have time to fix them at the moment. Other than the new layout, I haven't really had anything new to talk about. I'll put up a couple movie impressions sometime tomorrow.

My grandparents are coming into town from Mexico. I haven't seen them in 4-5 years, so it will be an experiance. I'll see how it goes.


Freon

No comments: