8.12.2003

I Miss You


I doubt anyone has even noticed that I haven't posted in a long time. I haven't really felt like it. I guess I'm kind of depressed. My best friend has moved to Kansas City to attend art school and I'm left alone here. I've known it was coming since I met her, but it's not easy to spend every day with someone and then you don't see them and only have a telephone and computer to connect each other. I've really been in denial. Whenever I start to think about it my mind automatically switches to something else. I've been doing all the things usually done to escape the real world. Reading, watching movies, playing video games, etc. I know we'll see each other again, still be friends, but getting seperated sucks. We'll be ok. It'll just take some time.

Keep your head up, and so will I.

Freon

No comments: