6.05.2005

I'm bored at work again. I want to write but I keep getting interrupted by customer's on the phone who don't know how to change the channel, fucking idiots. So I'll kept this light, nothing serious.

Saw the classic rock tribute band, The Yellow Brick Road, last night with Tech and Cheetah. A lot funnier, (almost said funner, but I guess that's not a word, pricks who keep bringing it up :p), where was I, oh yeah, a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I like some classic rock, Aerosmith and Queen come to mind, but I really can't sit and listen to it on the radio or a cd player. But live the shit is fun. I love all (most) live music. Music that is dull and boring on record can be exciting and invigorating when live. The classic rock was fun, but the best part was when they jumped into a Michael Jackson routine (FREE MICHAEL!!!), it was funny, and the impersonation was right on, it was cool. And it's all free, at the Boulder Station, Fridays and Saturdays at 11pm, get there early for a table.

Things with me and Cheetah are still good. She said I'm the complete opposite of other guys she's dated, I don't know how to take that. Is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing? I'll say good thing and move on, because I doubt she would say it in negative way.

Anyways, I was checking out some astrology site and read this which was interesting to me:

Pisces and Virgo (me and Cheetah) compatibility:
Virgo's emotional responses to Pisces are very intense. If Pisces is physically attractive to Virgo, then the attractive power of Pisces over Virgo is extremely powerful. However, the attraction tends to have a love/hate quality to it, and you feel drawn to each other, but also wary and distrustful of each other. It is likely that you feel both drawn to each other and repulsed by each other at the same time! The emotional response to each other is intense and complex, and the ultimate outcome of this deep, complex emotional tie is difficult to predict, but one thing is certain: this is not a lukewarm relationship and you "get under each other's skin", evoking intense feelings from each other. Virgo can easily become obsessed with Pisces!

Pisces and Libra(me and Neon) compatibility:
This is likely to be a stormy, fiery, and emotional relationship. The romantic attraction between you is very strong, but your feelings are often not in tune with each other. One of you (typically Pisces but sometimes Libra) may feel sexually aroused by the other and consequently be too aggressive in approach, while the other person feels great love and affection, but is not feeling as sexually attracted. Jealousy and possessiveness are also likely. Feelings can swing back and forth and you may not realize how much you love each other until you are away from each other.
You may have a needless fear of the unknown in matters of sexual exploration. Some hesitation may be indicated by one partner. Insecurity and anxiety may cause the odd frustration in enjoying a powerful orgasm.

Pisces and Aries (me and Misha) compatibility:
This is a passionate relationship, but also a rather aggressive and combative one at times. Sex may be a bit rough, crude, or insensitive as well. You stimulate each other both in sexual and non-sexual ways, but you are also inclined to irritate each other. As long as you don't end up fighting and competing with each other, you can accomplish a great deal together. However, the aggressiveness of this relationship is prone to foster anger and hurt feelings - so be careful not to incite hostility in each other.

Pisces and Pisces (me and Nicole) compatibility:
You will experience the heights and depths, love and hate, attraction and repulsion, agony and ecstasy in this relationship. A powerful, compelling fascination and irresistible sexual attraction draws the two of you together like magnets. You love each other with a depth of feeling that is surprising even to yourselves. The powerful charismatic power that you have over each other can be used to manipulate one another, and dominance, control, or jealousy easily become hot issues between you. Whether this is a brief passionate encounter or a life long attachment, you will change one another profoundly.

Well I guess this got deeper than I thought. Which one of those relationships seems the best from those paragraphs?