12.17.2004

One More Time With Feeling...

TV got boring, so now i'm just listening to music. Drinking while my parents are here is a first, but no problem. Here's some of the stuff I'm listening to:

Don't leave me all alone
Just drop me off at home
I'll be fine, it's not the first
Just like last time, but a little worse

And she said that I'm not the one that she thinks about and
She said it stopped being fun, I just bring her down
I said "don't let your future be destroyed by my past"
She said "don't let my door hit your ass"

-Blink 182


My drinking buddy called me. Got all ready to go over there and get smashed but then I realized he has no alcohol. What use is a drinking buddy who has nothing to drink? Fucking useless. So I'll be here for the next few hours, listening to music, drinking Fat Tire beer and Seagram's Gin. Good Times!

To me, coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word.
End is the only part of the word
That I heard.
Call me morbid or absurd.
But to me, coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word.

-Cake

No comments: