10.20.2004

Lonely

I spent about 15 minutes staring at all this white space thinking about what to write, thoughts floating around in my head, not one of them worth a damn. I'll blame it on my mood. I've been a little depressed the last few days. Nothing serious. I think I need a girlfriend though. A steady girlfriend. That would do me good. Someone to help me keep my mind off depressing shit. Neon used to do that for me, keeping me sane, but she's not here anymore. And a cell phone just isn't the same. Whatever. Just ignore the man behind the curtain, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

and i still get to talk to you every now and then
definition of "over" doesn't have to be the end
it's good to see you grow girl
shake my hand
that's all i want from my ex-lover and my best friend
---Atmosphere


No comments: