9.05.2004

Three Day Weekend

I'm going to watch Garden State later today, I've heard a lot of good things about it. It was described as this summers Lost in Translation, so on that alone I must see it.

I was at the Less Than Jake show at the House of Blues last Thursday. It was a real fun show. Corpus and I got a good buzz beforehand in the Mandalay Bay and that allowed me to jump into the pit a few times and kick some ass. But it was a very peaceful pit compared to others I've seen. Overall the show kicked ass and I'm now a fan.

Other than that this has been a quick week. Work, sleep, computer for the most part. I've been uploading to my new Ipod. Tiberius(it's name) has 1180 songs with 13.2GB left. Proud to say most of it is illegal thanks to suprnova, or ripped from friends. Gotta love the internet.

Listening to: Attila on the History Channel

No comments: