3.10.2004

CGI Titties



Last night while surfing the channels on my television, I landed on the SciFi Channel and caught the last five minutes of their new show, Tripping the Rift. I quickly ran to the computer and (once again) surfed over to Suprnova to download the episode. I also checked around and found out it's based on a computer short done by Chuck Austen and Chris Moeller. The original six minute clip can be found at PocketMovies. It's a lot more sexual than the SciFi incarnation, but just as funny if not more. The captain's name is Chode, there's a sex bot named Six (voiced by the lovely Gina Gershon) who wants to have sex with God so when she moans 'oh God, oh God' she can really mean it, and Gus the robot buys a penis attachment to have 'hot metal on metal action'. This is my new favorite show at the moment.

Tonight I'm going to check out Game Over, another CGI show but this time on network television. They already caved, and cut out an ass shot of the main character. I guess cartoon ass will hurt the children. It looks very well done and sounds like a cool premise. It's about what video game characters do when they aren't working in the game. I'll let you know what I think.

And don't forget Stripperella.



Update: Just finished watching Game Over and it's cool. It's no Simpsons but enjoyable.

No comments: