9.09.2003

After Hours



I was watching MTV around noon, and MTV After Hours was on. I know that doesn't make sence but the entire station is confused. Anyways I caught the video by Fountains of Wayne, Stacy's Mom. It was the first really enjoyable video on MTV in a long time. Sure it's just pop but I think that's what made it good for me. It was light and funny, the video went along with the song. I'd never heard of these guys until yesterday, on the Don and Mike Show, and then today I saw the video. I'm going to have to check out some of their other stuff. It reminds me of the stuff I used to listen to.

Stacy's Mom

Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)
Your mom came out with just a towel on (towel on)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
And the way she said, "You missed a spot over there"

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want, and I've waited so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong,
but I'm in love with Stacy's mom


Time to hit Kazaa up.

Besides that video, MTV was actually showing music videos. I caught Linkin Park which I really like. Christina's new video isn't bad, and her dressed like a whore isn't bad either. I'd give her 10 minutes before she got raped dressed like that in a bad neighborhood.

I wish I could watch an all music video channel. Even when the music isn't my favorite, it's still fun.

Freon

No comments: