2.08.2005

Smallville (spoilers)

I caught up on the last couple Smallville episodes today. The episode Unsafe was awesome. Clark Kent runs off to Vegas with Alicia, the hot teleporting chick who tried to kill Lana last year, gets married, and almost loses his virginity in a hotel room that is totally Vegas (leapord skin, white tiger statue, velvet, Elvis singing in the background).



Meanwhile, back in Smallville, Lana decides she wants to lose her virginity but ends up not, so at the end everyone, (except Chloe who I guess had a fling in Metropolis awhile back), is still a virgin. Also, to show her love and loyalty to Clark, Alicia teleports in front of Clark and takes a bullet meant for him. That's love folks. She lives but their relationship will never be the same since she drugged him with red kryptonite and blah blah blah. Plus, unfortunately she dies in the next episode. Too bad, she was a much better girl for Clark than Lois or Lana. Oh well, Clark will lose his virginity some day. Check out these hot lines from the show.

Clark and Alicia about to do it:

Alicia: I want this to last forever.
Clark: I'm not sure that's one of my abilities, but I'll do my best.


Alicia interrupting Clark:

Alicia: It's just...we don't have any kind of commitment or anything
Clark: Oh...baby, no one is more committed to making this happen than me.



No comments: